We are looking forward to another fun-filled summer program with your children! Please find a brief description below of the different themes we will explore together during our summer program.
Our program will cover 3 sessions (June 6-August 26). There is a 2 week minimum per session that we require when signing up.
Please note that you will be registering your child based on their age into a specific class (Beginner Mixed Age, 3-4 year old, and 4-5 year old classes) and follow the themes according to their class, however, if our numbers are low for an age group, we may combine two classes together.
Read on to see what fun themes we will explore together this summer!
• Sports and Games: Ready, set, go! Let’s learn all about teamwork, different sports and sportsmanship. We will also spend time learning the importance of fitness, exercise and healthy living habits.
• Digging for Dinosaurs: How much do you know about the Dinosaurs? Together we will learn all about these marvelous creatures, how they lived, what they looked like and what they ate! We will discover which dinosaurs were herbivores, carnivores or omnivores. Rawwwr!
• Farming, Gardening, and Composting: Growing a rainbow.… Who can grow a garden; what comes from a garden; and what can you do with all those vegetables and fruits? We will plant, water and get our hands dirty in our own backyard garden! Also taking time to discover composting and reusing!
• Cooking Around the World: Yummy…let’s eat! Let’s learn more about food by doing daily cooking projects, find out where food comes from, what are the food groups and discover foods from around the world. We can’t think of a better way to learn about different cultures, then through food!!
• Story Books & Fairytales: Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Dragons and Knights…! We will read stories, do some dramatic play and make many different creative projects. Let’s embark on some fun and adventure as we explore this magical theme.
• Ocean Life: We will dive into the amazing underwater world of our seas and oceans! What lives there? Let’s explore this amazing theme through art projects, games and activities, books, science projects and make our own aquariums!