Welcome to Bay Area Parent's annual Best of the Best voting ballot!
Join with other parents to highlight what makes the Bay Area such a vibrant place to raise your family. Vote for your family favorites in categories ranging from museums to martial arts instruction, day camp to dance class and many more. Voting is quick, easy, and lots of fun!
Votes will be tallied for each category and the resulting top businesses and organizations published in our Best of the Best 2019 issue and on our website in late July. Voters with valid email addresses will be entered for a chance to win a family four-pack of tickets to a local attraction.
Before you vote please note:
- Voter must be 13 years or older
- Voter must have a valid email address
- Write-in votes require the full business name or first and last name for individuals (e.g. physicians)
- Write-in votes should have substantial offerings in the category selected
- Write-in votes must be within the correct region
- Ballot stuffing including robo-voting or automated script will void the submitted votes
- You may vote once per week which is defined as 7 consecutive 24-hour periods from your last voting submission
We reserve the right to disqualify votes that do not meet these requirements.
Polls close at midnight on April 30, so don't miss this opportunity to make your vote count!