Welcome to Bay Area Parent's annual Best of the Best voting contest!
The finalists have been chosen! This year, the Best of the Best voting contest consists of two stages: nomination and finalists. The final stage is open for voting. Vote for your family favorites in categories ranging from museums to martial arts instruction, day camp to dance class and many more. Voting is quick, easy and lots of fun, and you can vote 1x per week! Join with other parents to highlight what makes the Bay Area such a vibrant place to raise your family.
Finalist voting will end on Monday, July 6, at 11:59 p.m. Winners will be published in our Best of the Best 2020 issue and on our website with publication dates depending on COVID-19 related delays. Voters with valid email addresses will be entered for a chance to win a family four-pack of tickets to a local attraction to be determined. Thank you for voting and helping parents choose businesses that's right for their families.
Before you vote, please note:
- Voter must be 13 years or older.
- Voter must have a valid email address.
- Write-in votes require the full business name or first and last name for individuals. (e.g. physicians)
- Write-in votes should have substantial offerings in the category selected.
- Write-in votes must be within the correct region.
- Ballot stuffing including robo-voting or automated script will void the submitted votes.
- You may vote once per week, which is defined as 7 consecutive 24-hour periods, from your last voting submission.
- We reserve the right to disqualify votes that do not meet these requirements.
Don't miss this opportunity to make your vote count and help parents learn about the great resources in the Bay Area!