Kids & Teens ages 5-18 will learn to program, design, and innovate with future tech this summer! Through hands-on projects, you will create your own Holographic AR outer space/nature adventures; Holographic AR animated comics; Holographic AR Broadcasting studio; and/or interactive 3D Holographic AR movies/games. You will learn Holographic AR programming, STEM/STEAM concepts, computer animation, UX/UI Design, 3D modeling, artificial intelligence (AI), and visual communication. Suitable for students of all computer skills, from zero experience to advanced levels. Great Instructors, small classes with 1:8 instructor/student ratio! No special glasses/equipment needed.
At the Bay Area alone, students from over 150 schools have joined Holographic AR Summer Camp. Overall, we have hosted students from 10 countries.
• Space Voyager
• Nature Exploration
• Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• 3D Movie
• 3D Game Design
• Digital Art and Interactive Comic Book
• Engineering Innovation
• News Report
June 3-Aug. 9 (Monday-Friday), no camp day on July 4.
Before and after care: 8-9 AM and 3-6 PM
• Belmont/San Carlos: Carlmont High School
• Berkeley: Berkeley High School
• Cupertino: Homestead High School
• Fremont: Mission San Jose High School
• Menlo Park/Atherton: Encinal School
• Millbrae: Mills High School
• Palo Alto: Gunn High School
• San Francisco: Presidio middle school
• San Ramon: San Ramon Valley High School
We enable every student to program, design, and innovate with future tech. Suitable for students with all computer skills.
Holographic AR is the future! You can be a pioneer in interactive movie, interactive game design, engineering innovation, AI, news reporting, digital arts, digital media, interactive comic book, etc. by learning Holographic AR this summer.
We are #1 AR camp. At the bay area alone, students from 150+ schools have joined our summer camps.