Winston Preparatory School

0
Education for the Individual
Address
1 Saint Vincents Drive, San Rafael, California 94903
Hours
Monday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday
Closed
Sunday
Closed
About Winston Preparatory School
3rd through 12th Grade
More About Winston Preparatory School

Winston Prep Marin County, located in San Rafael, is a part of Winston Preparatory School’s leading national network of campuses for students with learning differences, such as ADHD, dyslexia, or nonverbal learning disabilities (NVLD).

Serving students through grade 12, Winston Prep’s model is based on an in-depth understanding of each student, which results in grouping by learning profile and precisely designed programming. This is accomplished through Winston Prep’s Continuous Feedback System (CFS), an assessment process that allows our educators to evaluate the learning strengths and challenges of each student.

Students also take part in daily one-to-one instruction through Winston Prep’s Focus Program, targeting their individual goals. Throughout each student’s journey at Winston Prep, our expert faculty continually work toward understanding their needs, skill acquisition, and independence.⁠

At Winston Prep, students feel understood– often for the first time. As a result, over 99 percent of Winston Prep students graduate high school. In the last decade, 80 percent of those graduates were college-bound, while the remaining 20 percent of graduates enrolled in transitional, vocational, or other post-secondary programs.

Learn more and register for an Open House at winstonprep.edu/marin-county, or contact the Director of Admissions, Pavati Zeno, at [email protected].

Does your teen need more time before launching into adulthood? Winston Transitions San Francisco serves emerging young adults ages 17-21+ who need more time before entering college or the workplace. From academic and cognitive goals, college preparation, rich internship/work-study experiences, employment skill-building, or social-emotional independence, we prepare students with learning differences to take on their next steps.  Learn more at winstonprep.edu/transitions 

Interested in remote learning? Winston Prep offers flexible online programming! From 1:1 supplemental focus sessions to full day academic programming, Winston Prep Online will meet you wherever you are. Learn more at winstonprep.edu/online .

Map
Videos
Featured Listings
Acton Academy Silicon Valley
Located in Redwood City, California, Acton Academy Silicon Valley delivers a 21st-century […]
Crowden School, The
Founded in 1983 and still unlike any other school in the country, The Crowden School prov […]
East Bay German International School
EBGIS is a dual-language immersion school offering preschool through eighth grade program […]
Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley
Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley is the biggest and oldest bilingual school in the East Bay, bu […]
Emerson Montessori School
ELI’s Emerson Montessori Schools in Pleasanton and Palo Alto is a private, nonsectarian i […]
Kids Connection
Kids Connection is a preschool and kindergarten through 5th Grade elementary school locat […]
Montessori West
The campuses of Montessori West offer authentic Montessori education programs for childre […]
Renaissance International School, The
The Renaissance International School provides children age two through middle school with […]
Salesian College Preparatory
Located on the border of San Pablo and Richmond, about 10 miles North of UC Berkeley and […]
Stratford School
Stratford School. When you inspire a passion for learning the extraordinary happens. When […]
Email Us